M.G. A.I.S. Coaching Institute
Prof. R.S. Yadav
ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES :
The Mahatma Gandhi All India Services Coaching Institute was established in the year 1982.. The prime objective is to encourage the students coming from the downtrodden and backward sections of the society by way of providing them coaching for various competitive examinations with the objective of providing coaching to SC/ST candidates preparing for various Civil Services examinations. Apart from the Civil Services(Prelim.), courses like Bank Probationary Officers examinations; M.B.A. Entrance Test; Haryana Civil Services (Executive Branch) and Remedial Coaching are/were also undertaken by the Institute.
A brief of the coaching/programmes provided in the Institute during the year 2009 is given below:-
* Provided Counseling and Guidance to students regarding different competitive exams.
* Provided Civil Services (Prelim.) Coaching from 10.02.2009 to 31.03.2009 for SC/ST students.
* Organised Orientation Programme for ‘Civil Services/HCS (Preliminary) 2009 on 10.02.2009 in R.K.Sadan, Uni.College of Education, Kurukshetra.
Presently Institute is running following three schemes sponsored by the UGC:
* Remedial Coaching for SC/ST and Minorities;
* Coaching for NET for SC/ST and Minorities; and
* Coaching Class for Entry in Service for SC/ST and Minorities.
However, candidates from general categories and from BC/OBC are also entertained in similar schemes on self-finance basis.
For the convenience of the candidates and due acknowledgement to University academic calendar and competition examination schedules, Institute has fixed two course schedule as under:
Course- I: January to March (Each Year)
Course- II: September to November (Each Year)