Career and Counseling Cell
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Name of the Cell: Career & Counseling Cell
Name of the Head: Dr. Sunil Dhingra, Coordinator
Associated Members of the Cell:
1. Dr. Rakesh Kumar, Professor, DCSA
2. Dr. Munish Gupta, Asst. Professor, UIET
3. Dr. Mohinder Singh, Placement Officer
Contact No.: 01744-238321 (O)
Intercom: 3017, 3042
Year of Establishment: August 2011
Objective of its Establishment:
To support the students in the development of soft skills and communication ability to challenge the rigors of competitive tests and on job training in add on or vocational courses. Also to address the problems of students of different geographic backgrounds by developing the skills which make them employable. Provide the campus placement opportunities for the students.
Activities of Career and Counseling Cell
1. Organisation of Workshops/ Seminars for the students of different departments for the development of skills.
2. Career counseling through interaction in different modes which also involves the e- interaction.
3. Organisation of State level Startup activity.
4. Provide the Industrial exposure by arranging the industrial training/ trips organized at the department and central level.
5. Provide the Placement opportunities in consultation with the Placement Officer of the University either at the department level or by arranging the Job fairs.
6. Providing the IT awareness through IT workshops so as to avail the maximum opportunities available in the digital era.
Events for 2017-18